JUNE 15 - SEPTEMBER 4
SUNDAY, JULY 241- 4PM
Ivin Ballen, Patrick Brennan, Mary Carlson, Amanda Church, Peter Dayton,
Carla Edwards, Jameson Ellis, Jorge Fick, Veronique Leriche Fischetti, Joe Fyfe, David Gamble, William Graef, Priscilla Heine, Christopher K. Ho, Darren Jones, Michael Konrad, Stephen Maine, Christa Maiwald, Karyn Mannix, Joe Nanashe, Gabriele Raacke, Lynn Richardson, John Salvest, Matthew Satz, Mary Schiliro, Andrew Schoultz, Bob Seng, Drew Shiflett, Mike Solomon, Susannah Stern, Vargas-Suarez Universal, Banks Violette, Ryan Wallace...more
1. A piece of cloth, usually rectangular, of distinctive color and design, used as a symbol, standard, signal, or emblem.
2. National or other allegiance, as symbolized by a flag: ships of the same flag.
3. A marking device attached to an object to attract attention or ease identification; a tab.
4. A conceptually plastic object, image or event that is purposeful and symbolic; an object that functions symbolically or literally; one that adheres to a fixed pattern or that is fluid in theory or philosophy, that conveys an idea, belief system, political viewpoint, that marks a time or place, mourns the loss of a loved one, celebrates a triumph or victory, identifies personal faith, gender, race or ideology.
5. Like painting; a statement of personal identity.
and more.....curated by Janet Goleas